TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Letter from Georgie Oldfield (UK) "HEAL" documenta

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 03/31/2019 : 09:45:58

Dear Tom,

When you cut yourself your body heals, so on a basic level everybody knows that the human body has the ability to heal itself, but what if this same idea was true for all illnesses? I invite you to just think about that concept for a moment.

What if we're actually preventing ourselves from healing rather than being unable to heal? If so could we understand how that works so we can harness this power, i.e. our natural ability to heal?

This documentary HEAL, which is now on Netflix, plays with that very idea. It includes interviews with numerous leaders in the fields of research, health and cellular structure, along with individuals who have experienced all sorts of healing themselves. I'm always fascinated by what our minds are capable of and how that can impact our health and happiness.

Why not give it a watch and see what you think?

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA

SIRPA News Update
Chronic Pain Book

Sarah's Recovery Journey

My book Chronic Pain - Your Key to Recovery is now available in English, Spanish and in both Kindle and audio.

It's a great way to introduce this approach of mindbody recovery. Maybe you've given your copy away and need a new one or perhaps you know someone who might like to read it?

Just click the button below to visit Amazon and purchase the format that's right for you. Or you can purchase the hard copy version from our SIRPA website, where it is £3 cheaper!

Purchase the book
Sarah had suffered from Back Pain for 2 years before coming across this approach. In this video she shares her journey to recovery.

You may be feeling like there's no hope or that you'll be suffering forever. When times are tough it's nice to hear that recovery is possible and from someone who's been where you are.

Everybody's road to recovery is different but hopefully Sarah can restore your faith and help you to keep going.

Watch Sarah's Video
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Unsubscribe

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 45250
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MatthewNJ Posted - 04/25/2019 : 18:27:29
I totally agree. We create most (i believe 95%) of our illness

Matthew
Less activated, more regulated and more resilient.
Matthewrosett@gmail.com

Organizer of TMSwiki.org/chat

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000