TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Special Free Screening of Dr. Sarno Film

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 01/18/2019 : 05:03:08

https://mailchi.mp/0ed4ddb787d3/all-the-rage-international-integrative-health-day-film-screening-discussion?e=45892a6c5d

All The Rage -- Saved by Sarno
International Integrative Health Day Film Screening & Discussion

Dear Colleagues,

Please circulate this widely. This event is FREE.

Please click the link at the bottom of this announcement to register.

International Integrative Health Day Film Screening & Discussion
by GW Office of Integrative Medicine and Health

Too often — when the body speaks — we don't listen.

John E. Sarno, MD, learned how to listen and taught his patients as well. Over 50+ years in practice at the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation at NYU, he came to believe that the unconscious mind was activating the autonomic nervous system, and that the repression of unconscious rage was a major contributor to chronic pain in some patients.

Join the GW Office of Integrative Medicine and Health and AIM Health Institute for a free screening of "All the Rage," a documentary about Dr. Sarno's pioneering mind-body approaches to managing psychophysiological pain disorders. After the screening, there will be a discussion and Q&A with filmmaker Michael Galinsky and the following healthcare providers who worked closely with Dr. Sarno.

Andrea Leonard Segal, MD
Fran Sommer-Anderson, PhD
Eric Sherman, PsyD

Dr. Sarno's books on chronic pain sold more than a million copies, Dr. Sarno lived long enough to see his work vindicated by the growing understanding of the connection between emotions – including our tendency to put ourselves under extreme pressure and stress – and nontraumatic chronic back pain, gastrointestinal disorders, headaches, and fibromyalgia.

Date And Time
Wed, January 23, 2019
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST

The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Room 117
2300 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20037

A reception with refreshments will follow the Q&A.

https://mailchi.mp/0ed4ddb787d3/all-the-rage-international-integrative-health-day-film-screening-discussion?e=45892a6c5d

Register
Copyright © 2019 Pathways to Pain Relief, All rights reserved.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000