TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Info from Georgie Oldfield TMS Pioneer in the UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 12/01/2018 : 22:51:39
SIRPA

Dear Tom,

I love to share things that could potentially help people not only recover from stress-induced symptoms, but could also help them retain their health and wellbeing. This week a podcast was published of an interview with one of our practitioners, Jim Prussack. http://www.thepainpt.com/bio-jim-prussack/

Jim is a Physical Therapist from San Diego, California who has worked and attended courses around the world as he works to develop his understanding of pain and his ability to help his patients.

Jim attended the SIRPA training a few years ago and even joined us on another course while he was over in the UK, as well as attending our SIRPA conference in London last year. Like many of us who work in this field, Jim is passionate about his work and providing the best service he can for his patients.

Jim explains his understanding of the concept of mindbody conditions from his perspective as a physical therapist in this very interesting podcast with somone who himself recovered from chronic pain using this approach, Eddy Lindenstein. For the past year Eddy has been recording podcasts with people involved in this field, including another of our practitioners, Lee Johnson from Essex.

It's well worth a listen to Jim and Eddy as they provide some interesting insights and experiences. Just click here to listen to it.

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA
https://www.georgieoldfield.com/

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000