TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 relapse after helping someone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
altherunner Posted - 07/20/2019 : 21:34:58
I had some shoulder/neck pain after telling my barber about tms
She had let a visitor stay with her that was really condescending to her and not appreciative of her hospitality. She came down with sciatica and plantar fascia problems, she had also a sore shoulder off and on.
She is a very pleasant person, also a perfect "goodist" as the Dr. would say. The next day my shoulder became painful and swollen. There was no physical cause. I gave my barber Healing Back Pain, and ordered another one for myself. I also ordered one of Steve O's books, to get some reinforcement.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 09/06/2019 : 19:36:56
I saw my barber yesterday, she had a "book cure" after reading Healing Back Pain. She is telling clients about it. She had shoulder pain for years as well as sciatica go away.
altherunner Posted - 07/21/2019 : 21:40:04
I forgot to mention, my shoulder pain is going away, I did take some pain medication yesterday but the swelling and pain has dropped off.
altherunner Posted - 07/21/2019 : 21:38:50
Hi Tom - nice to hear from you, the Deuce show was good, I went Friday and tried to go today but could not get near where the cars were.
My barber caught on to the idea of repressed emotions causing pain instantly, like a light switching on. I hope the book works for her.
She also mentioned that her shoulder acted up when she was slow at work, and made her worry about being able to continue her job. When she was busy, it went away completely, which makes no sense (unless it's tms)
tennis tom Posted - 07/21/2019 : 07:42:57
WOW! THe POWER OF SUGGESTION--the TMS unconscious in direct action--more personal real science proof, that the medical/industrial establishment demands before it will acknowledge the MINDbody connection to structural symptom creation. Good on you for clueing her in to it's existence and giving her one of the Good Doctor's books. Steve's "GREAT PAIN DECEPTION" tome is the text book for Dr. Sarno's theory on TMS/psychosomatic pain--he's done his research and is a must to keep in one's TMS medicine cabinet.

All TMS'ers need an occasional BOOSTER shot of TMS KNOWLEDGE PENICILLIN. We forget and may wake up with a sore neck from "sleeping wrong"--(which is hogwash). The body is strong--it's the mind that's usually the culprit in unexplainable by objective medical diagnosis, pain. Hopefully your barber will be open to the "suggestion" that her physical symptom was caused by the stress of her un-grateful house guest to her homeostasis--maybe next time the "guest" would be more comfortable at the Empress Hotel at a slight additional cost. You will have your barber as a captive audience to proselytize the Dr. Sarno's theory to at future trims.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000