TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Has anyone had debilitating Hip Pain?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
avik Posted - 03/10/2019 : 09:42:02
Hello all-

I'm borderline upset with myself for even writing this post as I am about 99.9% sure that what I am experiencing is TMS but it that 0.1% that always nags at me...

I woke up last week with tremendous pain at the top of my hip, on the outside...as it moves into the piriformis muscle (right butt cheek). It appears to be getting worse by the day; it has become very difficult to sleep, walk, stand, sit, etc.

I have dealt with extreme TMS equivalents over the past 30 years and this might be the most painful one.

I have just sat down at my computer and plan on journaling until I figure out the root cause of this but, was hoping some of you could share your experience with hip pain.

Thanks in advance.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 03/12/2019 : 20:45:23
I caught on because after a while it would change sides, or go to my neck also
avik Posted - 03/11/2019 : 09:05:12
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

Hi - I did have major hip pain as my main tms symptom, I would take Tylenol with codeine to get out of bed, go to the gym and run on the treadmill. It was tms caused by anger, has not come back for a long time.

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear it.

A couple hours spent on this site yesterday and today and my pain is already dissipating.
altherunner Posted - 03/10/2019 : 20:56:57
Hi - I did have major hip pain as my main tms symptom, I would take Tylenol with codeine to get out of bed, go to the gym and run on the treadmill. It was tms caused by anger, has not come back for a long time.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000