TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Free Podcast: Rapid Recovery from Back & Neck Pain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fredamir Posted - 09/07/2017 : 17:42:16
Aloha,

I was getting ready to schedule a Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain webinar this month, however, every time I do one I get emails from those who cannot participate due to schedule or time zone conflict.

So, I decided to make the recording of one such webinar available so that you can design your own Rapid Recovery plan regardless of your schedule or time zone.

This podcast will help you go through the core steps of the Nine-Step Rapid Recovery Plan. You will hear how each step works, as well as questions and comments from participants.

After you listen to the podcast and as you begin to design your plan and follow it step by step, you can post your comments and questions here for my feedback.

You can also join me for a live Q&A session combined with Rapid Recovery coaching on Thursday, 09/14/17 at 5:30 pm, California time. During this session, I will review your plan with you step-by-step and help you apply each step correctly for better and faster results.

To join the live session call (563)999-1030, Access code 947589.

International callers: first dial the international access number for the country you are located in, followed by access code 947589 followed by hash (#). List of countries and phone numbers can be found at http://www.fredamir.com/international (Back Pain)

To download the Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain podcast visit

http://www.fredamir.com/podcasts

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 09/23/2017 : 21:32:47
I recently read " Crooked " the author also recommended exercise as treatment. I remember reading somewhere that lower back hip and sciatica are deep seated anger where neck and shoulder was more fear related. I found that going to a doctor and finding that there was no serious deadly illness causing the pain helped, that I did not have to worry about exercise. I found after a while I worry less in general. Maybe that is why my pain has subsided. Friday I was giving a coworker a ride in my truck and I got a call from the owner of our company that was not pleasant, 2 irate customers, our driver that broke down on a site. My coworker asked me why I didn't get stressed and I couldn't answer him, maybe I have changed how I react, not sure.
Hope this helps, probably helping me to type this out.
altherunner Posted - 09/23/2017 : 19:20:46
Hi - I also had terrible sciatica, for 20 years +. It got the worst when my dad passed away, in 1997 2 days before I was running my first marathon. I decided to go ahead with it, and had worst pain ever after
the event. I didn't realize it was my father's passing that worsened the pain. When I read healing back pain, I tried working out through the pain, which helped. I would take Tylenol 3s to get out of bed and go to the gym.
theohiostateq Posted - 09/22/2017 : 20:56:50
I've tried everything for 4 1/2 years. Sciatica never backs off, unless I sit or lie down.

I've read all the books- including Fred's book- and I've tried to follow and believe.

No go.

To tell the truth: If knowledge of tms was that effective, you'd see 1000 times the testimonials we're seeing now.

I'm not a naysayer...I'm just frustrated...and honest.

Attack if you will. I don't care.
fredamir Posted - 09/15/2017 : 09:47:46
If you missed the Q&A session and need help with your Rapid Recovery plan, you can schedule a complimentary 25-minute consultation session where I will go over your plan and help you with each step.

The only requirement for this session is that you must have your recovery available for review. Enter 50TMS17 in the gift code section to schedule your session.

http://www.fredamir.com/coaching

Fred Amir
www.fredamir.com
fredamir Posted - 09/14/2017 : 09:31:38
Reminder: Live Q&A combined with coaching is today at 5:30 pm California time.

Fred Amir
www.fredamir.com
fredamir Posted - 09/08/2017 : 07:11:40
Yes, in paperback and kindle. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0966982614/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504876164&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=fred+amir+rapid+recovery&dpPl=1&dpID=41HbXL8DO5L&ref=plSrch

Fred Amir
www.fredamir.com
altherunner Posted - 09/07/2017 : 20:39:44
Hi Fred - is your book available on amazon? Would like to order one.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000