TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Worth going down the H Pylori or Candida route?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
avik Posted - 08/20/2017 : 10:42:04
Ive used TMS practices to help heal virtually all of my chronic ills but this IBS thing has got me stumped.

No matter what I do, I am still plagued by constant indigestion, gas and general discomfort.

I have a lot of smart people around me telling me I should be checked for HP or Candida, as I was on an extended amount of anti-biotics years ago, which directly preceded this issue.

Wondering what peoples thoughts are on this, if there is any legitimacy for being treated for HP or candida and if anyone has had any lasting success treating IBS as a TMS equivalent.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 08/23/2017 : 20:02:17
My daughter had stomach troubles from when she was born, colic and then upset stomach in her teens. She quit wheat, soy and corn, and it stopped by her twenties. I wondered if it may be because these 3 are GMO in Canada.
Wilf Posted - 08/23/2017 : 13:34:34
Many years ago I was tested for food allergies or sensitivities. The "Whey" in milk products proved to be the worst. When I consume milk, I get severe bowel distress. This is not lactose intolerance, but the fact that I do not have the necessary enzyme to digest the complex protein in whey. Supposedly, this is common in humans. I would suggest that you eliminate Milk from your diet for a week and see what happens.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000