TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Neck Pain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MichaelB Posted - 06/27/2017 : 16:39:20
Experienced neck pain for the last month. It seems to be a pulled tendon or muscle. Any advice?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
healingfromchronicpain Posted - 07/08/2017 : 18:11:20
Oh my, I just typed an entire response on my cell phone and it disappeared. Ugh. I'll try again. I had said that my advice is to see a doctor. If you find there is no acute problem such as a broken bone then I would consider looking into the Mind Body Connection because if your pain has lasted a month I would guess a strained muscle would likely heal by then. But I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose or provide any kind of medical advice on this forum. But I can share my story.

I've had chronic neck pain for almost 12 years. When I first injured my neck (and was in excruciating pain), I got an MRI to show that I had ruptured a disc. I then had neck surgery, which reversed the neurological deficit in my arm and eliminated the nerve pain in my neck and down my arm and got rid of the numbness in my fingers, but I was left with myofascial pain for years to follow. I finally got relief from my myofascial pain (TMS, as would be described by Dr Sarno) by addressing the Mind Body Connection.

If you're interested, you can read about my journey of healing my neck pain in my website (the URL is in my signature line below).

Good luck to you!

Healingfromchronicpain
(My story and journey are described at www.healingfromchronicpain.com)

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000