TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 "Mission to Cure" : Pain Cure Clinic

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 12/24/2022 : 10:02:14
https://www.paincureclinic.us/e/BAh7BjoWZW1haWxfZGVsaXZlcnlfaWRsKwhnwWN2AgA%3D--42b28d89b36f3b4330622610706b338da569825a?skip_click_tracking=true

Greetings, Friends - John Thornton here.

I suffered from multiple chronic pain conditions starting at about the age of 40. Medical doctors told me there was no cure, but they would be there to treat symptoms and manage my pain for the rest of my life. I believed everything they were telling me because I could tell that they believed it. They were just doing what they had been taught to do.

But through it all, even after years and years of chronic pain, I always had this feeling. I always believed that somehow…someway…there had to be a way out. A permanent way out.

- I didn’t want to be in pain for the rest of my life.
- I didn’t want to be on prescription drugs with all the side effects.
- I didn’t want doctors telling me what I could and couldn’t do.
- I didn’t want my insurance company dictating my future.
- And, most importantly, I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life as a victim.

What I wanted was just a normal life like my friends had. I wanted to wake up without pain and not even think about it. I wanted to spend my money on things like vacations, not deductibles. I wanted autonomy over my own body not a dependency on doctors and drugs. That’s not too much to ask, is it? I don’t think so.

And even through all the years of pain, I somehow knew, that I was destined to get out of this pain prison. I knew that I was destined to live a normal life eve though, at the time, I didn’t know how. Maybe you feel the same way?

So, I toughed it out. I hung in there. I took care of my health the best I could. I tried to stay positive. And I waited. And I waited very patiently. And then I waited some more.

THE TURNING POINT

And then I read The Mind Body Prescription. The light went on and I quickly realized that I had found the way out. Dr. Sarno showed me the way out of the prison that I had been locked in for so many years. I was able to release the pain forever back in 2016. Since then, my life has been completely free of all chronic symptoms. It has been like a miracle.

So, as 2023 approaches, it’s important to recommit to a complete and total cure from Tension Myositis Syndrome once and for all. Maybe you think you can’t. It’s been too long. It’s seems hard, but we hear from people almost daily who are beating TMS. They go on to do those things that they couldn’t do with the pain. You can too. Not only do you have the ability to cure yourself of TMS, think of it as your mission to recover. So that you can show others the way. Marianne Williamson puts it like this:

“As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our pain, our presence actually liberates others.”

If you haven’t yet, check out our Sarno 3.0 Master Class. If you’re willing to do some work, it can liberate you from chronic pain forever.

Facebook Twitter Instagram

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
John & Laura

Unsubscribe | Sent by Pain Cure Clinic
3950 Colorado Avenue, Unit D • Boulder, CO • 80303

https://www.paincureclinic.us/e/BAh7BjoWZW1haWxfZGVsaXZlcnlfaWRsKwhnwWN2AgA%3D--42b28d89b36f3b4330622610706b338da569825a?skip_click_tracking=true

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000