TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 "START CALING YOUR DR. BY HIS FIRST NAME-Pain Cure

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 08/13/2022 : 19:36:37
https://www.paincureclinic.us/e/BAh7BjoWZW1haWxfZGVsaXZlcnlfaWRsKwh7lyHqAQA%3D--92e4dc119ec0afe74fa4be2dcb1818a6309629d4?skip_click_tracking=true

(from the Pain Cure Clinic)

"START CALLING YOUR DOCTOR BY HIS FIRST NAME"

There’s an imbalance of power in the doctor/patient relationship and it does much more harm than good. Our society puts doctors, or anyone wearing a lab coat, high up on a pedestal where it feels impossible to challenge them - even when their results are really bad.

So in this video, John Thornton explains his strategy (that he’s used for 25 years) for righting that balance of power. John suggests that you start calling your doctors by their first name only.

Being on a first name basis with your doctor is the first step to a better and more beneficial relationship. This one small change will make a giant difference in your TMS and your overall health. If this idea scares you or sounds crazy, that’s exactly why you should watch this video.

CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE BELOW

And click here to check out our Master Class

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Unsubscribe | Sent by Pain Cure Clinic
3950 Colorado Avenue, Unit D • Boulder, CO • 80303

https://www.paincureclinic.us/e/BAh7BjoWZW1haWxfZGVsaXZlcnlfaWRsKwh7lyHqAQA%3D--92e4dc119ec0afe74fa4be2dcb1818a6309629d4?skip_click_tracking=true

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000