TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 "How Can You Be Sure That Your Condition is TMS?"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 02/22/2021 : 16:44:13
Here's a copy of an email I received from the PAIN CURE CLINIC IN BOULDER, CO.

How Can You Be Sure That Your Condition is TMS?

That’s a great question and one that we all ask after being introduced to Dr. Sarno’s diagnosis.

I know. You’ve read the book and want to embrace the idea that there’s nothing wrong (except stress), but the fact that you’re not sure makes it difficult to proceed further and stay on track.

In addition, your friends and family don’t buy into this “crazy idea” and your doctors are are showing you x-rays or MRI's or other test results that indicate a structural abnormality or disease process. It can be overwhelming.

“How could my doctor be so wrong about my condition?”

Well, she can be and our Master Class proves it.

Clinical research clearly shows that disc abnormalities do not cause back pain. Experts at John Hopkins say that Lyme Disease is not a valid diagnosis - but simply a collection of symptoms. We've researched mountains of data and put together information that goes far beyond anything you’ve seen so far.

Here’s a special gift I’d like to give you for becoming a new subscriber. It’s a sneak peek at the Clinical Studies Section of our On-line Video Master Class:

Watch Now

This is just one small piece of the puzzle that’s (so far) stopped you from living the pain free/symptom free life that we all deserve to live. Here are just a few of the other pieces that you’ll get when you sign up for our Master Class:

This course is TMS 2.0: the formula for curing chronic pain
How you can practically apply lessons learned through Sarno’s books
How you can stop your perfectionism from causing you pain
How you can stop goodism from causing you pain
How to override the medical community’s use of placebos and nocebos that are keeping you in pain
How to maximize your journaling to get the most reduction in stress and pain
How you can meditate effectively to cure chronic pain
How to use exercise and body work to cure Tension Myositis Syndrome
Includes a complete, easy to follow action plan for curing Tension Myoneural Syndrome
Because our Master Class is video-based, you’ll be able to follow the course at your own convenience from the comfort of your couch or bedroom.

Just open your laptop, press play and watch as we teach you how to cure TMS step-by-step.

John Thornton/TMS Master Coach/The Pain Cure Clinic/Boulder, Colorado

P.S. Stayed tuned for a special offer coming your way very soon….

Now You’re…One Step Closer to Pain Free!

Unsubscribe | Sent by Pain Cure Clinic
3950 Colorado Avenue, Unit D • Boulder, CO • 80303

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000