TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Patellar tendonitis after car accident

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Barbara-C Posted - 10/10/2019 : 10:38:48
Hi,

I'm new on this forum. I've had a long history of TMS related pains (stomach, eyes, back, wrist, feet, you name it). Two weeks ago, I was involved in a car accident and I hit my kneecap under the dashboard. It was very painful for two days (although there was very little inflammation), I could barely walk, but I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up, on the third morning, and the pain had virtually disappeared. There was still some lingering pain, but it was not interfering with my daily activities.

Then, four days later, as I was car hunting to find a used car, I hit my patella on the side of a table at a dealership and the pain came back with a vengeance. And since then, 4 days later, it's been constant and with more inflammation around the patella (although I wouldn't say there's a lot of it).

What really bugs my mind is how the pain was almost gone on the third morning after the accident, but is now staying with me after slightly hurting my kneecap on a table. Any insight?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tennis tom Posted - 10/10/2019 : 16:23:28
Sorry to hear about your accident! Here's some good TMS info for you for a shot of TMS KNOWLEDGE PENICILLIN, take a look at the HOLMES-RAHE LIST OF STRESSORS that can precipitate TMS:

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000