TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Arthritis Study

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 09/07/2018 : 09:28:34

https://www.healio.com/rheumatology/osteoporosis-and-bone-disorders/news/online/%7B1e92705b-8d50-4855-bcc6-112180401b80%7D/hip-injury-giving-way-linked-to-pain-exacerbation-in-oa

"Hip injury, 'giving way' linked to pain exacerbation in OA
Fu K, et al. Arthritis Care Res. 2018;doi:10.1002/acr.23708.

September 5, 2018

Kai Fu
Hip injuries, and instances of an individual’s hip “giving way” or buckling, are significantly linked to pain exacerbation in patients with symptomatic hip osteoarthritis, according to data published in Arthritis Care & Research.

“Osteoarthritis is common among older adults and joint pain is the hallmark symptom of this condition,” Kai Fu, MBBS, MS, of the University of Sydney Institute of Bone and Joint Research, told Healio Rheumatology. “The mechanisms of pain in OA are complex and poorly understood. To date, highly effective and safe treatments for OA and its related pain are still limited." (hilited by me)

Could the mechanism(s) be TMS ???

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000