TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Mold

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
2scoops Posted - 06/19/2017 : 05:26:52
Its been a while since I've posted on here. I wanted to discuss the topic of mold. My basement has flooded multiple times. The last time thry pumped the water out, the issue of mold came up. My brother who stays there is pretty bad off health wise. He actually went to the hospital last night. He has been violently coughing and can't hold food down. A guy came out and said there is all kinds of mold down there. They want to do a remediation of mold and charge $4500. Ive been so stressed over this. My chest has been tight and I've been coughing a lot. So I got out of the house and am staying at a friend's house. I've been googling all of this and of course of course filling me with more fear and worry. I'm wondering is this mold stuff really that bad or is it mainly our fear of it? What do you all think? Hopefully some of the old timers are still on here and can chime in.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000