TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Panic STD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wodg Posted - 07/05/2013 : 01:41:58
Hi

I've had terrible TMS in the last month.

My brothers girlfriend turned my brother against me in our family business, she said I physically intamidated her and swore at her.

He told me to apologise and I haven't and won't because it's a complete lie. Because I didn't apologise he says that I am calling his girlfriend a liar (she has since admitted to lying, but I drove her to lie ha ha).

During me and my brother arguing she glimpsed a smile even though my brother was shaking and upset. I saw it. I now know who she really is.

Anyway I got really drunk and I had unprotected sex with a girlfriend who I always wear a condom with. I know she has slept with quite a few men (even to her claims to the contrary).

I first thought I saw a sore on my dick (but looked back and it was my imagination) then my balls started to feel like they were being electrified. The pain moved up and down. Then shooting pains went into my stomach and now has ended ended up in my urinary tract the bit where you control your pee. It's fine in the morning but by the end of the day it is uncomfortable.Feels swollen.It's been about 10 days of alternating between feeling swollen then not feeling swollen and pain.

I've been drinking at night to control the anxiety.I really don't want an STD and I am too terrified to get tested.

If I don't have an STD I will leave the business I hate the way my brother speaks to me. It's horrible.I would give it all away just for that reason. Sounds crap but I hate it.

Ps As I was writing this the pain became terrible.It definetly is worst in the afternoon.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
plum Posted - 07/08/2013 : 03:38:09
Andrew,

Pleased to hear you've booked the test. Now, give yourself a break and quit googling symptoms and fretting! Dear lord, you could easily drive yourself mad with this. Remember too that there are different STD's and most are treatable, or manageable.

Not to sound like a Mother Hen but do have to echo Art's words. I miss that lovely sense of invincibility youth gifts us with. It's a precious, portentous power and with it we may do great things. From one on the diminishing end of such edacity, my best advice is to use this ghastly experience as a heads up. Nothing lasts for ever and casual is as casual does. Don't be offhand about your sexual health, kiss those fears goodbye. Sex gets better as you get older. One of the boons.

Keep us posted. Rooting for you and hoping this will be something you look back on and laugh at.
art Posted - 07/07/2013 : 20:20:59
quote:
Originally posted by Wodg

Hey Art,

Being youngish is not how you remember it Art.

By the way pretty much no one wears condoms anymore. All my friends shag without condoms there is no fear now. My friend just came back from Bali and said none of the girls made him wear a condom. Shagged 10 girls from across the world. He is going to get tested.

Being young doesn't change. Every generation is convinced they're different.

Wear a condom, don't wear a condom, but given the panic you found yourself in when you didn't....you used the word "terrified," I'd strongly suggest that you do.
Wodg Posted - 07/07/2013 : 19:59:40
Just went and booked the test.

I had a dark night last night didn't sleep, did some googling which was a bad idea, quite a few peopple who have had my symptoms have some pretty horrible stories. My female friend was very good to me though she listened to me and fed me. I kept her up all night.

Nothing would make me feel better, I took some of my valiums but still I still have an uncomfortable feeling in my urethra, I also have weird things going on in my buttocks.I've noticed that I have weird pains everywhere though and always have.

I understand that 1/4 of people have the STD I'm worried about this does not make feel very good. I had a scare a few years ago when I was having sex with a girl who had thr STD. One day I googled it and freaked out. I came back negative but was in bits waiting and even then I was convinced with the result. Ever since then I have been very very careful even too the point of just not having sex and now I have sex with this girl (with a lot history) and yeah. I was even careful taking the condom off. What an idiot.

Writing on here is helping me theres some good people on here (goes hand in hand with TMS) but I geuss if I do have I might be able to meet up with girl who already has it.
Wodg Posted - 07/06/2013 : 18:29:03
Hey Art,

Being youngish is not how you remember it Art.

By the way pretty much no one wears condoms anymore. All my friends shag without condoms there is no fear now. My friend just came back from Bali and said none of the girls made him wear a condom. Shagged 10 girls from across the world. He is going to get tested.
art Posted - 07/06/2013 : 08:51:32
Ah to be young again. Get tested even though it really sounds like TMS. Safe sex moving forward. Enjoy.

Edit; Just to add, no fooling around on the safe sex thing. Definitely not fun having to sweat through an AIDS test, something to which I can personally attest (twice).
Wodg Posted - 07/05/2013 : 21:04:32
I was fine when I woke up this morning but after a while I got the uncomfortble feeling.

I would rather there be a chance I don't have something than a definite that I do. If you know what I mean? I would rather clutch at straws...

Thanks plum and rage. For some reason your words mean alot.If I do go ahead a little dutch courage will be what I do.
plum Posted - 07/05/2013 : 07:18:47
Andrew,

adding to RSR's advice, do what it takes. I'm an advocate of Dutch Courage in situations like these. Remember my love, that those people want to help and invariably they are kind people in whom you can confide your fears. Don't be shy in telling them you are afraid and asking them to take it easy.

If you read my post on the elusive obvious you'll see I'm fresh out of the hole you're in. God alone knows, booze takes the edge off but in itself it remedies little. If you need moral support, feel free to mail me or post here.
RageSootheRatio Posted - 07/05/2013 : 06:47:33
I definitely agree with plum's wise and kind reply!

quote:

I really don't want an STD and I am too terrified to get tested.

Wodg, I think many of us have been there. It is a frightening, hellish place to be. You are not alone. I'm glad you posted.

Usual disclaimers here: NO ONE can diagnose you over the internet and you need to get checked by a medical professional etc etc etc. But having said that, what you describe (the very changeable symptoms, better at some times of the day, the fact you're worried about an STD and focusing on that area) DOES sound more like TMS to me vs common symptoms of an STD. Besides that, some STDs can be very easily treated and eliminated... MUCH more easily in fact, than the hell you have currently been experiencing!

PLEASE do whatever it takes to get tested so your mind can be set at ease. Do you think you could even have a little drink just to control the anxiety enough to get yourself in to a clinic waiting room? (once you're there, just let them take care of you.) Or even, after your drink to calm your nerves, just take a little step, like looking up the #/ address for a free same-day testing clinic?

keep us posted! ~RSR

plum Posted - 07/05/2013 : 03:12:23
Hi Andrew,

Back in mists of time I had a bout of tms that resembled what you describe. Different situation to yours but similar in that I was experiencing all the hot and uncomfortable anger-range of emotions accompanied by all the hot and uncomfortable genital ones. I was absolutely convinced I'd caught something. I did go to a clinic though and had all the tests. I remember waiting. and praying and promising the almighty all kinds of stuff. Results come back 100% clear on all counts. There really are precious times in life when the phrase 'the relief washed over me' actually, really means something.

So sweetheart, my best advice is get thee to a doctor. It's all over very quickly and chances really are you are fine. But you must let a doctor tell you that. Please go. Don't live with this another day. My symptoms cleared up within a couple of days and then I able to fully engage with the emotions behind it all.

Once you've dealt with the physical, you can move on to the messy situation with your brother. Most people have known a woman like you describe. They are poison and one day they are exposed.

First things first.
Get checked out.

Hugs x

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000