TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS after bad dream?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caroline Posted - 03/30/2005 : 08:03:18
I had a dream last night that involved my father (who is deceased), mother and brother. When I woke up I was very stressed out and already in pain, which is rare for me first thing in the morning. I was racking my brain to try and remmber what the dream was about but it kept slipping away until I just remembered a vague feeling of fear, guilt and loneliness. Today I am feeling very bad: headache, neck pain, fatigue. I thought revisiting traumatic experiences was good but this hardly seems like progress.

What do you all think?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/30/2005 : 09:07:46
Sounds very familiar, Caroline. I think the thing here is that we have no control over our dreams and therefore no control over our responses to them. I've spent whole days feeling really bad because of a dream i can barely remember.

Nevertheless, I do think how you deal with the bad feelings and pain on waking will change as time goes on.

This is an interesting topic - I'm off to the movies this evening, but I'll look back later.

Best wishes

Anne

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000