TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Symptoms moving, help!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caroline Posted - 03/15/2005 : 11:25:54
I had finally succeeded in getting rid of my neck pain (after months of agony) and had ONE good day yesterday. This morning I woke up with...a headache! I KNOW this is just TMS looking for another way to torment me yet the headache has grown to head-splitting levels. What should I do?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dave Posted - 03/16/2005 : 09:08:35
Sometimes, a headache is just a headache. Take some tylenol and close your eyes for awhile.

Paying attention to the symptoms is a sure way to have them continue and worsen. That's the goal of TMS, and you have to just learn to stop paying attention.
Caroline Posted - 03/16/2005 : 07:53:21
Paul, you were right about scolding the brain. Last night I was invited to a black tie dinner and thought I might have to cancel because of the headache. But it made me mad to miss out on another fun party so I lied down on my bed and tried to "will" the headache away. Believe or not, it worked! It only came back after the party was over but that's just because I drank too much good wine! Today I actually feel fine. Let's see what the TMS monster comes up with next...
pault Posted - 03/15/2005 : 18:28:51
Your brain will do anything to keep your feelings under wraps,so any kind of diversion is possible.Just scold your brain and remember these pains are harmless.Try to be paintent and you will get control with time.Trying to change things after all these years takes time and patience. get well soon. paul.
Allan Posted - 03/15/2005 : 17:56:32
Be happy.

When the pain starts moving around it is a very very good sign. It means that you are progressing along the road to recovery.

Allan.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000