TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The Highly Sensitive Person online test

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sylvia Posted - 12/14/2012 : 14:22:22
I saw this title The Highly Sensitive Person in SteveO's book The Great Pain Deception, so I googled it and took the quick self-test. I had 22. I thought it would be fun to see if most of us are in the same boat with being HSP (Highly Sensitive Person).

http://www.hsperson.com/pages/test.htm
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Peregrinus Posted - 12/15/2012 : 09:34:53
Steve:
You are correct in my case that aging or at least the inescapability of mortality is the main source of stress. However I’m not sure I understand the connection with being or not being overly sensitive. If you are able to live in the present then noises, other people’s moods, a busy environment, etc. shouldn’t bother you. Your are conscious of them and accept them.
My score remains 2-.
SteveO Posted - 12/15/2012 : 06:40:39

There's a problem Peregrinus, see it? Only 2 answerable HSP questions. You have to see it from the outside if you can't feel it from the inside.

Aging is most often the trigger beyond midlife.

Steve
Racer Posted - 12/14/2012 : 23:09:06
My score is 23.
Peregrinus Posted - 12/14/2012 : 20:32:28
I struggled to check two boxes!
mchan Posted - 12/14/2012 : 18:25:10
I scored 20..hmmm.

Love Wins.
shawnsmith Posted - 12/14/2012 : 14:49:52
I took this test a few years back. I am beyond extreme in my sensitivity.

I also read "The Highly Sensitive Person: How To Thrive When The World Overwhelms You" by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.

It is good to know all these things about yourself, but ultimately what good does it do other than making you feel worse about the kind of person you are?

Yes, we are all flawed and messed up in the head on so many levels, I get it. But now what?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000