TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 i didnt see-because i didnt know

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eric watson Posted - 12/12/2012 : 05:35:11
-i think i (learned) every concept steveo had from his book -and (practiced) every concept he had in his book and the gems he would reveal to me on this (tmshelp site) along with sarnos books and concepts while learning the simple tecniques of acceptance, awareness and releasing-then wah la-i got it-i understand other concepts and teachings now because sarnos original theory showed me the way-so i want to get that clear-with the said understanding i wouldnt have the knowledge to really see the enlightenment in the other books any more than i would have 5 months ago-back then it was an i hope this works-id study, apply the concepts and get (so, so) results-the bible is so easier to understand now-because i know i can speak to the mt,hills works r true to me now-because i do get that idea in every chapter now-and etc,,,,and i dont believe i just got a book cure-becuse i had already known most of what sarno was talking about and it made total sense to me-(but aint this what the folks said they understood when they got the so called book cure) i have always studied the concepts of journaling-belief-acceptance-awareness-re-leasing and so forth -i just didnt see further need for them at the time before i picked up sarnos theory because other than the hope and belief i learned from believing in god while preaching some 9 yrs -i had all but given up on knowing there was a full out cure for me...
then when sarno said there was hope
i thought this -could it be a miracle from god-and it was-
but it was thru understanding sarnos theory that my body was the resting ground for all the hurt and anger that i had surpressed my entire life and thru this knowledge- along with all my 25 yrs of trying to get it studies-i got healed-and im still getting stronger everyday-its amazing how far doun we can get in our thinking and our bodys by fearful thinking and just accepting the status quo....
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eric watson Posted - 12/15/2012 : 21:18:58
your a true believer in change and what it takes to accomplish your goal-stay the course and let the miracles become natural-soon you will be able to help those that r really seeking the truth-i can see it in your words jilly-you have the hope and understanding-now its just a matter of time-god bless you jilly
Jilly Posted - 12/15/2012 : 08:41:55
quote:
Originally posted by eric watson

quote:
Originally posted by Jilly

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveO

Eric the same thing happened to me. I began to see the bigger picture of life, and how all the previous words were already true.

It's about finding your way back home from the original separation, and into peace. The more dramatic the road home, the more enlightened you become.

Steve

sarno told the theory but you showed me the journey-its really an enlightentment steve,and your webinar was awesome on forgivness-it totally gave me some of the final keys that took me over that last 10 percent (thats me im angry at) but you also helped lead me to there (the pain very gradually began to faid as i headed into a new realm of consciosness) -a very good volume on how the rd goes and how to change it

Eric, where can we listen to the webinar ?

jilly its the october webinar with steve on the tms wiki site-
thanks jilly-in understanding we make stars twinkle lights of hope and happiness into our thoughts

Thanks Eric, I could listen to Steve, Alan, Dr. Sarno, Dr. Schubiner all day .... Wow... you are so on the right path... but it's more than a path... it is a way of being and knowing... hopefully, soon I too will know that knowing It's not just about getting fixed and being done with it, or a happy ending to the story. It's about doing, being, breathing, living through a different person. Life doesn't happen to us, it happens through us. Love you guys
eric watson Posted - 12/15/2012 : 07:27:06
quote:
Originally posted by Jilly

quote:

quote:

Eric the same thing happened to me. I began to see the bigger picture of life, and how all the previous words were already true.

It's about finding your way back home from the original separation, and into peace. The more dramatic the road home, the more enlightened you become.

Steve

sarno told the theory but you showed me the journey-its really an enlightentment steve,and your webinar was awesome on forgivness-it totally gave me some of the final keys that took me over that last 10 percent (thats me im angry at) but you also helped lead me to there (the pain very gradually began to faid as i headed into a new realm of consciosness) -a very good volume on how the rd goes and how to change it

jilly its the october webinar with steve on the tms wiki site-
thanks jilly-in understanding we make stars twinkle lights of hope and happiness into our thoughts
tennis tom Posted - 12/14/2012 : 19:17:32
quote:

...i beleieve i found you a perfect mantra-
its from joseph murphey p.75-the power of your sub-conscious mind-

("Every cell ,nerve,tissue,organ and bone is now being made whole,pure,and perfect.my whole body is being re-stored to health and harmony)

a complete healing followed in about a months time

now i know we dont think time limits,but sometimes when we want it bad enough we can move the obstacle....

Thanks bro, I'll write it out and tape it to my racket.

Keep the faith and holiday cheers,

tt
Jilly Posted - 12/14/2012 : 18:39:32
quote:

quote:

Steve

eric watson Posted - 12/14/2012 : 18:15:57
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

HEAR, HEAR! Well said Eric, cheers!

==================================================

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter
======================================================

"If it ends with "itis" or "algia" or "syndrome" and doctors can't figure out what causes it, then it might be TMS." Dave the Mod

=================================================

TMS PRACTITIONERS:
John Sarno, MD
400 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-6035

Here's the TMS practitioners list from the TMS Help Forum:
http://www.tmshelp.com/links.htm

Here's a list of TMS practitioners from the TMS Wiki:
http://tmswiki.org/ppd/Find_a_TMS_Doctor_or_Therapist

Here's a map of TMS practitioners from the old Tarpit Yoga site, (click on the map by state for listings).:
http://www.tarpityoga.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

thanks tom -remember my friend your resilence has the aura of hope here-never give in-i beleieve i found you a perfect mantra-
its from joseph murphey p.75-the power of your sub-conscious mind-

("Every cell ,nerve,tissue,organ and bone is now being made whole,pure,and perfect.my whole body is being re-stored to health and harmony)

a complete healing followed in about a months time

now i know we dont think time limits,but sometimes when we want it bad enough we can move the obstacle....
eric watson Posted - 12/14/2012 : 18:07:11
quote:
Originally posted by Ace1

What crazy about this all is that healing is a spectrum, you can always get to a better state, so it is good to continue on this type of work.

yes it is ace,now all the books and studies is now understood and when i re-read them now-like murphy ,peale,carnigie,hill etc-i know whats real and what not now too-(when i study new and old concepts and tecnigues-it all makes sense-i used to wonder about the law of attraction and how when we wanted something how we would usually get something else because we didnt know we were the catalyst that were sending our own selves off the edge...now we can walk in power of mind,body and soul
eric watson Posted - 12/14/2012 : 17:18:43
quote:
Originally posted by LuvtoSew

that my body was the resting ground for all the hurt and anger that i had surpressed my entire life

thats a profound statement eric and so true, I think I have shoved everything deep inside, being the perfect RC girl and woman that I should be, and of course, never wanting hurt others feelings so rage builds if we know it or not.

thats so true-it was like i couldnt believe i have done this to myself but an aceptance that we were wired this way for our protection, and the real problem was my thinking-change the concepts-allow time-change the pain...god bless
eric watson Posted - 12/14/2012 : 17:16:35
quote:

Steve

steveo my friend -you hit it right on the head-i felt like, im the only one that knows-you just called it to a t-steveo thats awesome that you can disect that for me in words i couldnt express, till now-you gave me the gem my friend -and i give it to ya-your book gave me direction in the tms world,like sarno told the theory but you showed me the journey-its really an enlightentment steve,and your webinar was awesome on forgivness-it totally gave me some of the final keys that took me over that last 10 percent (thats me im angry at) but you also helped lead me to there (the pain very gradually began to faid as i headed into a new realm of consciosness) -a very good volume on how the rd goes and how to change it

1)I began to see the bigger picture of life, and how all the previous words were already true.

how did you know steve-you got it-the understanding-wow-this confirms my enlightentment-not like from arragance,but from letting go and acceptance-it truly is another perception that i had yrs ago-but its like im even better now that i know its all true......

It's about finding your way back home from the original separation, and into peace. The more dramatic the road home, the more enlightened you become

1)into peace-that was a light bulb moment when i learnt that concept-after 10 yrs i got it last yr-but now after sarnos and steveos direction,i feel the power of peace in my body-might sound out-there but i know you understand me

2)finding my way back home-(yes it is ,the way we never even think of taking-) then we stumble upon the concept in the right understanding that at one time we were fine-and we're going into that moment of time again,but this time,is a time of total control of the body and the journey to higher understanding has but begun and yet fulfilled at the same time,but never a moment when the passion dies doun-even in tiredness the fire stays lit .........

3)been a long rd,gettin up that hill-(yes its been a twenty five yr journey then i got the tms books and become aware of the concepts i identified with ,mixed with the glue of confidence from the new theorys you two had....and we get the rest of our lives to turn all the times of hurt and anger into victory and joy-now i know this also sounds out there-but its the prize if we stay in hope....
LuvtoSew Posted - 12/14/2012 : 11:45:19
that my body was the resting ground for all the hurt and anger that i had surpressed my entire life

thats a profound statement eric and so true, I think I have shoved everything deep inside, being the perfect RC girl and woman that I should be, and of course, never wanting hurt others feelings so rage builds if we know it or not.
SteveO Posted - 12/14/2012 : 10:16:39

Steve
tennis tom Posted - 12/12/2012 : 06:56:58
HEAR, HEAR! Well said Eric, cheers!

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter
======================================================

"If it ends with "itis" or "algia" or "syndrome" and doctors can't figure out what causes it, then it might be TMS." Dave the Mod

=================================================

TMS PRACTITIONERS:
John Sarno, MD
400 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-6035

Here's the TMS practitioners list from the TMS Help Forum:
http://www.tmshelp.com/links.htm

Here's a list of TMS practitioners from the TMS Wiki:
http://tmswiki.org/ppd/Find_a_TMS_Doctor_or_Therapist

Here's a map of TMS practitioners from the old Tarpit Yoga site, (click on the map by state for listings).:
http://www.tarpityoga.com/2007_08_01_archive.html
Ace1 Posted - 12/12/2012 : 06:24:36
What crazy about this all is that healing is a spectrum, you can always get to a better state, so it is good to continue on this type of work.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000