TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Believing is a good start

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eric watson Posted - 10/02/2012 : 12:55:28
ive been reading the magic of believing by claude bristol-its pretty cool as to how the book can explaine how to believe-have you ever just knowed something was so real that you would stand up for it no matter the consequence-have you ever been so positive about an idea that if some one else debated it,you would explain till they got it-some refuse/im not talking about those people-to each their own-i do believe with all my heart that the tms theory is true-as true as the person next to you-This is step 1-then comes understanding the poison of fear-there is a good fear-im talking about the negative fear/then understanding that we dont have to let this fear rule our lives -we can take back the healing that is truly ours-then a peace that we have control and can change .....we do get what we dwell on all day-belief is power,acceptance is peace.....the steps go on...but if we can believe,hold that belief long enough,it will come to pass-a little at a time till we get the whole thing...sometimes it will come all at once....sometimes in ideas,steps and inklings-i believe this is part of step 1 from page 82 of hbp...the pain is due to tms not a structure abmorality..then whats happening is given -and at step 3 were told its harmless...(Fear killed) after believing and acceptance.This tms cure has worked since the beginning of time.lets live and be prosperous...lets walk into peace -we dont have to find it ,it is within...learning about tms has given me my life back,were not here forever ,so the magic of believeing really works. now im not talking about bristols book much ..but it can help with believing step 1-then the journey begins,i never thought i would thank god for the thorn in my side-but now that i have been on the journey-i do every day.See i started this walk thinking of just getting rid of this nagging pain and what ive found is freedom from stuff that had nothing to do with my lower back...This is a feel good post-because today i feel like a million bucks .and when the winds change i have tools to help along the way
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
honeybear Posted - 10/08/2012 : 11:45:44
Thank you so much for the link to this book, LuvtoSew!

LuvtoSew Posted - 10/08/2012 : 11:28:52
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelB

HI Eric,
I'm sending for Claude Bristol's book. I'm soooo close but need just a little more to get past the $$%^$@%@, then I hope to feel like you do. Thanks for giving me something else to try. I am really close.

Eric you can download it free here, I just did

http://www.successmanual.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/The-Magic-of-Believing-by-Claude-Bristol-1948-Success-Manual-Strategist-Edition-2010.pdf
eric watson Posted - 10/03/2012 : 14:24:31
Thanks mala ,you know im going to keep you posted and Michaelb i know you will be helped,you said you were so close-thats key brother.you wont be disapointed,god bless
MichaelB Posted - 10/02/2012 : 22:37:37
HI Eric,
I'm sending for Claude Bristol's book. I'm soooo close but need just a little more to get past the $$%^$@%@, then I hope to feel like you do. Thanks for giving me something else to try. I am really close.
mala Posted - 10/02/2012 : 19:41:54
Good for you Eric, I'm pleased to hear that you are feeling good. Many people like yourself have mentioned how grateful they are for the pain & the journey & the freedom they have found.

Pls keep on posting & letting us know how you are doing.

Mala

Honestly, I sometimes really get fed up with my subconscious. It's like it's got a mind of its own.

Alexei Sayle

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000