TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Could use some input

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
la_kevin Posted - 03/19/2008 : 13:04:27
Edited because of personal info and privacy.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
2scoops Posted - 03/20/2008 : 19:23:48
Bro, you fit mercury poisoned to a T, that's why I mentioned it. The issues as a baby are spot on to being poisoned.
la_kevin Posted - 03/20/2008 : 15:57:57
2scoops Posted - 03/20/2008 : 13:23:04
I asked because I saw you posted about the mercury thing. Bro, you sound just like ME. I had pretty bad issues as a baby. Asthma, severe allergies, they kept giving me milk, and I was allergic to it, I even stopped breathing once. Had all those issues. Starting getting anxiety around the age you did. Some things just went away. Are we saing that we had TMS as a baby?

I feel there's more to this than repressed emotions. Since you all ready mentioned mercury, I thought maybe that is something else for you to look at. Look at your mom, what kind of symptoms does she have? Is there mental issues? Health problems?

I did some asking around an found some things about my family which shocked me! How many silver fillings she have? What vaccines, flu shots did she/you receive? What was your grndmother like? Foloow the trail.

Mercury can cause severe anxiety, it is a neuro toxin. I've heard one of the TMS docs say, some patients won't get better until they are put on anti anxiety meds. Well, what causes the anxiety?

Check this book out. www.noamalgam.com
la_kevin Posted - 03/20/2008 : 12:25:33
2scoops Posted - 03/20/2008 : 08:50:28
How long have you had the anxiety? Were you extremely nervous as a child? How was your health as an infant?
mizlorinj Posted - 03/20/2008 : 07:43:55
Hi Kevin. I know I sound like a broken record, but how about writing about these feelings? Panics? Nightmares? Candace Pert has a lot to say about dreams and she feels it's important to write them down as there are feelings there.

I have just recently uncovered some issues I felt the sudden need to get out of me. I just felt something was deep in there and holding me back. Stuff that's been there all along but now I am ready and willing to work on getting rid of it. Lots of writing going on.

Perhaps take out the pen and pad and see where that takes you when the overwhelmed feeling comes about? What fear is under that? And maybe deeper under that fear?

Could it be that doubt of TMS could be playing a role in the current symptoms? It appears reflux etc. could be the current distraction since the other symptoms you had are gone. The "pain moves around" or comes in various forms idea here? A lot LESS is hereditary than we think. If our brain's wiring can be changed by our repeated thinking patterns, so can what we are conditioned to believe we got from our parents or "runs in our family." The research is out there confirming this is the case.

Glad to hear you're doing better in other aspects!!! I had my own personal victory overcoming fear I've held for probably 10 years about my tailbone. I did an exercise the other day that I've been afraid of and guess what. Did it and had no pain! I cried tears of joy!!! (the sitting back on the tailbone and lifting legs with knees bent--abs exercise). I was so happy!

Best wishes for healing,

-Lori

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000