TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Irish Jimmy Posted - 06/30/2007 : 10:18:07
Hello All,

I have not posted or viewed the forum in more than a year. But, in the last few days I have read some threads. I am still pain free. You can search my posts to find out what TMS distractions I had. A short list would include feet, knees, back, dizziness, acne, and shoulders, just to name a few. Most at different times I might add.

Am I 100% cured? no. I still have acne (on my back mainly), which I truly believe is TMS. What does this mean? It means there is more mental work to be done. Which I will gladly do with out fear.

So why post? I wanted to incourage people on the forum to continue on with their TMS treatment. I also noticed the board has taken on kind of a shooting gallery act among a few people. Ideally, people should come on the board and take comfort in the fact that there are people out there who know of TMS, and who are working to get better, and also see there are people who like myself, have made vast improvements. This board helped me in the beginning, when I improved I tried to incourage others. If I was to give advice now I would say TMS is an open book exam, meaning the answers are in the writings of Doctors Sarno and Sopher. Also, keep journaling, I still do, not so much for TMS, but life in general. Which now that I think of it, adds to TMS!

I wish you all good luck, the above are just my opinions, not gospel, and just the way I made vast improvements following Dr. Sarno's teachings. And just to let you know, I made improvements just from reading the books, talking to my brain, and journaling. I never saw a TMS doc or therapist, although I think both are good ideas.

Take care, Irish Jim

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
basil Posted - 06/30/2007 : 13:30:18
Nice of you to come back with an update and give hope to us newbies. Thanks :)
sensei adam rostocki Posted - 06/30/2007 : 10:43:08
Great points, Jim. I think many patients forget that the answer to all their TMS questions are either in a Sarno book or some other well known source of wisdom on mind/body medicine. To solve the TMS question is just as you put it...An open book test. Bravo. - Sensei

CURE-BACK-PAIN(dot)ORG

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000