TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 NECK PAIN & DIZZINESS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SAMANTHA33 Posted - 03/06/2007 : 18:27:04
I'M NEW TO THIS SITE...JUST READ SOME ARTICLES ABOUT DR.SARNO AND HIS TMS DIAGNOSIS. THIS SOUNDS PLAUSIBLE BUT NOT ENTIRELY FOR ME....I'M NOT SURE IF I'M A CANDIDATE FOR THIS TYPE OF THERAPY. I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT OF NUMEROUS KINDS OF PHYSICAL THERAPIES FOR MY SEVERE NECK PAIN, FIBROMYAGIA AND DIZZINESS, BUT NOTHING HELPS. HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT CAN HELP ME OVERCOME THE DAILY BACK & NECK PAIN I HAVE?
ARE THERE ANY TRIALS GOING ON WHERE YOU CAN ENROLL IN TREATMENT?
IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS TRULY BENEFITED FROM TMS THERAPY THAT HAD NECK AND BACK PAIN....PLEASE POST YOUR REPLY.
THANKS A LOT.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 03/09/2007 : 08:49:39
I know where you are at, Samantha...It's horrible and I feel for you...I can tell you that i have found tremendous help for all my symptoms by applying Sarno's principles and watching his videos over and over again...It depends on what is going on in my life as to how i am feeling...Increased stress, increased and multiple symptoms..Have faith, try it and i hope you will feel better!
Blessings,
Karen
sonora sky Posted - 03/07/2007 : 12:15:22
I can identify and empathize with your fear and sense of desperation, which comes off strongly in your post. I understand that you are cautious to try this new avenue, as you have likely been disappointed with other treatment programs in the past. The good thing about TMS is that you have nothing to loose.

TMS treatment is "knowledge penicillin," in that you learn to heal yourself. It can be a scary concept, at first, since we are taught to rely on doctors, who are supposed to know all there is to know about ourselves. Well, it's true that doctors know tons about the mechanics of the body, but very little about our Whole Selves. Our minds, bodies, and emotions are all interconnected, and they must be treated as such to recover from mind-body symptoms, such as those you described and many others. I think we all know this deep down, but we forget, living in a society that tends to see all the components of our world in isolation from each other.

I hope this helps provide some encouragement to at least read more about TMS in one of Sarno's books.

ss
Dave Posted - 03/07/2007 : 08:16:10
quote:
Originally posted by SAMANTHA33

HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT CAN HELP ME OVERCOME THE DAILY BACK & NECK PAIN I HAVE?

You cannot be sure. There are no certainties in life.

The first step is to read Dr. Sarno's The Mindbody Connection. If you see yourself described on those pages, then it just might "click" and you will start to believe. Then you can do the work to get better.
tennis tom Posted - 03/06/2007 : 22:40:28
Welcome Samantha33,

You may definitely be a candidate for the TMS "cure". One of the tell-tale indicators of TMS is typing in all capital letters. I've seen it here a lot and that symptom subsides with a little TMS "knowledge penicillin".

If you do a "SEARCH" here using the key-word "SuccessStory" the cure testiomonials should come up. Welcome, you may have come to the right place.

Good Luck!
tt

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000