TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 antidepressants?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisb89 Posted - 02/27/2007 : 19:23:05
I had a friend who had terrible IBS that took over his life years ago. As I start exploring what I'm going through it is pretty clear that he had TMS, which I think I have as well. Long story short after years of trying everything (including therapy and trying to deal with his emotional issues head on) they put him on antidepressants and his symptoms went away and he could function again.

Of course I would like to try the conventional method instead of having to rely on a pill - but if it doesn't work, and a pill is a last resort, I think I would take it to get rid of this back pain. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of things for back pain (either yourself or someone you know)? Positive? Negative?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tennis tom Posted - 02/27/2007 : 23:14:23
Chris, do a search of "anti-depressants" and you should find three pages of threads discussing the topic.

Good Luck

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000