TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 pushing through the pain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Singer_Artist Posted - 02/15/2007 : 21:25:10
Hi Friends,
When I woke up the pain was still bad...But, after your encouragement I pushed myself through it and went out and networked my art to local businesses...I couldn't turn my head much left and right, compared to prior to 2 days ago and that is very frustrating and scary..But..I know how crazy the TMS gremlin can get..I still haven't been able to paint..The pain is quite distracting even on advil..But I am hoping I will work on the commission tomorrow again..I am very grateful for this forum Dave! Thank you for keeping it going and thank you to all the wonderful people on here who have helped me..
Hugs and God bless,
Karen
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 03/17/2007 : 17:49:12
Thanx Crybaby, for your support and kind words!! Yes I am strong, but I want to be more flexible and decisive about certain aspects of my life...That is causing much of the stress which ends up in my body..feeling better today..Went to a doggie race here locally with 2 friends and my 2 doggies..it was fun..Sometimes it is just good to have fun! I will be painting all night..finishing up a new piece...Hope you are having a great weekend...
Hugs!
Karen
Crybaby Posted - 03/16/2007 : 18:26:05
I know I don't know you or you me but I know what you are capable of and I know you are strong. Just keep fighting. You are beautiful and talented.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000