TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 BREAKING NEWS: EFT helps cure TMS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
seven Posted - 01/22/2007 : 05:05:19
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB): -- Medical experts agree that no one knows what causes rheumatoid arthritis, other autoimmune disorders, or chronic pain. They say there is no known cure or way to prevent Parkinson’s disease, ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis, osteoarthritis, or dozens of other illnesses. Modern medicine doesn’t attempt to cure these conditions. Instead, it manages them for as long as possible with symptom-suppressing procedures and drugs.

But a growing number of physicians, medical experts, and health care practitioners believe they know how these illnesses begin and progress. It’s not all in your head, they say – but it is in the muscles and organs that store past traumas. Releasing stored traumas releases the illness’s underlying cause and helps the body heal from the inside out. The method they use is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), a do-it-yourself acupressure technique described in a free manual.....

( http://www.emofree.com/Press-Releases/disease-cause.htm?WT.mc_id=N_Jan22_Press )
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Avenger Posted - 01/25/2007 : 05:16:34
I was exposed to EFT before I knew what TMS is, it made the situation worst.
Personally I believe EFT doesn't do much for us skeptics, I guess you need to be somewhat suggestive for it to work.
TMS provides a lot of explanation and a whopping percentage of recoverers, it stands a real test where EFT relies more on the placebo criteria.
But like armchairlinguist said, check out older posts about it.
seven Posted - 01/22/2007 : 16:21:23
Hi armchairlinguist,

Ok, thanks for letting me know armchairlinguist. Just trying to be helpful.

Jimmy
armchairlinguist Posted - 01/22/2007 : 08:56:41
EFT has been a hot topic of controversy around here. Many on this board believe it is nonsense and/or only the talk therapy part is useful. Others like it and say they have been helped by it. So don't be surprised if your thread doesn't attract a lot of attention, or turns into an EFT-fight. Those are kind of the only options for EFT threads.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
seven Posted - 01/22/2007 : 05:14:07
PS: I dont know how to edit my above post but here is some more information on the subject:

Using EFT for Rage & Anger Management

http://www.emofree.com/articles.aspx?id=5

Jimmy
<><

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000