TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Much better

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mayberry514 Posted - 01/19/2007 : 19:14:40
I would just like to say that it feels soooo good to feel ok . I havnt felt this good in years. I know that its not going to be 100% over night and it takes alot of thinking and understanding to work with TMS. I just feel like theres something that is "in there" that is holding on but i cant put my finger on it. I didnt know if i should talk to my Pychologist or my thereapist about all this TMS stuff and if he isnt experienced in it is there any way to find a professional who has more knowledge about it
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Littlebird Posted - 01/20/2007 : 08:50:48
Hi Mayberry,

It's good to hear that you're doing better. I believe that some people have been able to fill in their existing therapists about TMS and continue to work with them. Some therapists might be willing to read a book about it. There is also a list of providers at Tar Pit Yoga directory: http://www.tarpityoga.com/directory.html

Some people work with an experienced therapist by phone, if the distance is too great to go in person.

Keep us posted on how things go for you.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000