TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 having a tough morning

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vnwees Posted - 01/04/2007 : 07:07:38
after many years of sarno success, i've had some recent flareups. these tap into much rage/fear that i'm losing it...will sink back into pain/depression/anxiety syndromes. i know i'm strong, have accomplished so much with hard work, but right now just feel awful. reading these posts helps me to feel connected to others and not so alone/isolated. i appreciate you all writing about your experiences and allowing me to do the same. i have no sarno friends (in the flesh) nor sarno savvy doctors or therapists in my area. i do have wonderful support from friends/family in general, tho, and this site i'm finding very helpful for sarno/tms help.

i'm aware of a ton of rage/fear right now relating to loss of loved ones (5 deaths past 5 years and 1 near death). my puppy may be developing a problem that could require much care and i find myself enraged that a.) i may lose him, too and b.) that i don't want to have to spend years caring for someone else.

i am journaling, re-reading the divided mind, yelling at my brain and writing here to get some perspective (and feedback?)so that i can be clear with what's going on and take the appropriate actions. i'm very grateful for this site. thanks to all who contribute. vicki
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
vnwees Posted - 01/04/2007 : 07:39:53
tt et al;

in reading some of the other recent posts here, i think "who ARE these people???" gobs of personality all over the place! (clint eastwood?!?) i must confess to feeling some tension about some of the writings (isn't there enough conflict in the world? why create more?) and yet, as i sit here reading and writing, i find myself feeling better...my headache, fear and anxiety lessening and i think, well, this is what it's all about...getting better. so what do i know? your kind words are helpful. that's the bottom line. so thanks to all. vicki
tennis tom Posted - 01/04/2007 : 07:19:24
You're very welcome Vicky. In TDM, one of the doctor's mentions that the group meetings serves the good purpose of showing TMS sufferers that they don't suffer alone. There's comfort in knowing that your problem is not unique to you. Keep up the GOOD TMS WORK!

Best Wishes,
tt

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000