TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Monte tells it like it is about long-term TMS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wavy Soul Posted - 01/02/2007 : 01:09:10
I was just reading his latest blog, and felt inspired to paste some of it here:

"David;

your questions are valid and lead to one of the main reasons people have such a challenge healing from this disorder. Yes, you can learn about tms and it goes away.

Now go back to the real cause--repressed emotions...if you learned about tms and got the subc. effect however you did nothing to eliminate what caused this disorder to appear in your life in the first place...what have you done?

you most likely are still repressing emotional energy.

I consult with so many people who read Sarno 5 and 10 years ago and the pain went away and now it is back in their life and they can't get rid of it. why?

They are still repressing emotional energy...they never learned how they were causing this pain in their life...and now they are getting another opportunity..

The problem is, they want it to work like it did the first time...read a book and the pain disappears...but this time it doesn't work....not because it is not tms and something else....no, it isn't working because this person is still chronically repressing emotional energy---and most people do this with their tht patterns....so yes you have to change or switch your tht patterns....you will still be competitive, perfetionistic ect. ect. but you can have to stop repressing.

so, going back to the problem....when they re-read sarno or schecter or sopher and this time it doesn't work, they panic, they doubt, they begin to fear and then start Searching for what is wrong Now...and of course this type of thining and behavior just Feeds the pain strategy....you basically are breaking Rule # 1 of healing from this disorder---instead of thinking psychologically you are focused on how someone or thing can figure this out and fix you---and of course this is Distracting you from the real cause your emotional energy, your feelings...

When you can accept that this is a emotional-mental disorder, and that means your thoughts and feelings are creating and maintaining this pain disorder, then you can begin to make Real progresss....because when you accept this Truth, you stop looking, searching outside, stop reading and re-reading all the tms stuff you already know and you begin to CHANGE your mental thought patterns of repression.

Monte Hueftle
monte@runningpain.com
http://www.runningpain.com"

Love is the answer, whatever the question
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wavy Soul Posted - 01/02/2007 : 16:44:53
It's the one called Healing I think. It's a bit confusing on the website as to which tape is which, but there is only one with the word healing in the title I think, and you can download it directly.

There are 2 sections on the tape. Part One is a very good intro to TMS theory. The 2nd section is a hypnosis in which he goes into some details to help reprogram you. I have rarely heard the whole of it, as it effectively puts me to sleep. I've turned several friends onto it and they are now using it avidly.

I should say that I have acquired and discarded dozens of healing tapes and hypnosis stuff over the years, and this is the best and most lucid.

try it - it's cheap!

xxx

seven Posted - 01/02/2007 : 15:59:01
Wavy Soul,

It seems he puts more emphasis on how to heal, how to end the pain rather than telling you what TMS is and what it isn't.

He says he teaches you "How to start experiencing your emotions, how to begin feeling and stop repressing." He says "When you learn how you are repressing and how to stop repressing and start experiencing your emotions you end the pain cycle."

Which tapes did you order and what is in them that seems to help you?

Thanks,

Jimmy
Wavy Soul Posted - 01/02/2007 : 14:36:45
I downloaded it and didn't read it.

But I listen to one of his tapes almost every night.

Excellent

xxx

seven Posted - 01/02/2007 : 12:33:46
Wavy Soul,

Have you read Monte Hueftle's book? It his book information or treatment any different than the other authors?

Thanks,

Jimmy

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000