TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS Work and Vivid Dreams?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paul Posted - 12/23/2006 : 08:26:22
I've been working on journaling everynight for over a week now on dealing with emotions, feelings, frustrations, etc. It is starting to help my pain (levator ani, pelvic pain). I've also noticed it has greatly reduced my anxiety levels as well. I'm in the process of healing on all levels I must say.

But I've noticed now I recall dreams much easier and they are much more potent and vivid.

I told my psychologist about what I'm doing as far as journaling, talking to my "inner child" subconscious before sleep, etc. and it is funny because he asked me...before I even told him...if I was having more dreams.

He says that dealing and focusing on the subconscious my journaling and writing just before sleep may be unsurfacing it and also bringing things to the surface.

It all makes 100% sense to me.

Do those of you who have healed and went through the same kind of TMS work had this experience as well? I was just curious.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
alexis Posted - 12/23/2006 : 10:22:26
Are any of the dreams lucid? I think some of the self awareness type exercises are similar to those used to bring about lucid dreaming. Also note that taking some B vitamins may make dreams more vivid.
tennis tom Posted - 12/23/2006 : 09:05:48
Freud called them the "royal road to the unconscious". TDM p.175

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000