TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Watch the Video by Sarno

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wavy Soul Posted - 12/21/2006 : 22:46:36
I just had a friend over to watch Sarno's video (she is practically incapacitated with tms).

So I sat for 3 hours and watched it with her - for the first time, as it just arrived in the mail.

It is FANTASTIC! If you don't have a copy get one (from his website). It pretty much wraps up the case, I would say, and costs less than a doctor visit.

xxx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
redskater Posted - 12/23/2006 : 20:09:58
I loved the videos as well. I have read all the books several times and find it all was helpful to my recovery. Use whatever it takes to get the message to sink in.

Gaye
tennis tom Posted - 12/23/2006 : 20:00:59
quote:
Originally posted by shawnsmith

Actually the video only provides about 10% of the information of what his books provide. He is merely abrreviating what what he wrote. So I caution those who are tempted to go out purchase the tape, looking for new information or insights, that you will not find any. But for those who do not like to read and find the video presentation more to their tastes then it may be helpful. Many find the video too scripted. It is like the people on it are acting and are not serious. The thing is, one must keep in mind that they are already recovered patients when this video was produced.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn, are you bummed out or what? Your latest posts seem negative. WavyS put out a positive post about Sarno's videos and you are poo-pooing them. They are supposed to be close to capturing the feeling of his group lectures as possible. They are real patients.

Sarno says in TDM that it is helpful to hear about TMS in the spoken word. I did a quick search of "videos" in the board's archives and the feed back was positive. I watched them and found them helpful. Also helpful were Dr. Schechters's audios that I listened to while commuting.

Not looking for a flame here, Shawn, as I find your posts helpful and informative. Maybe you are experiencing the holiday blues.

More info on the videos at: www.healingbackpain.com

Cheers,
tt
altherunner Posted - 12/23/2006 : 18:07:18
Watching the video was helpful in being able to repeat it again and again,to absorb the points being made by the man in the white coat, with the big print on his monitor. Many people don't read, but watch lots of tv and dvd. Two co-workers, and my wife were relieved of hip pain and neck pain by only watching the video once. One co-worker was having to walk with a cane, at the age of 30. He already bought in to the treatment, while the other person did not, but his neck pain disappeared overnight. He must have realized it's truth unconsciously.
shawnsmith Posted - 12/22/2006 : 06:27:40
Actually the video only provides about 10% of the information of what his books provide. He is merely abrreviating what what he wrote. So I caution those who are tempted to go out purchase the tape, looking for new information or insights, that you will not find any. But for those who do not like to read and find the video presentation more to their tastes then it may be helpful. Many find the video too scripted. It is like the people on it are acting and are not serious. The thing is, one must keep in mind that they are already recovered patients when this video was produced.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000