TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Cure-back-pain.org

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ralphyde Posted - 12/17/2006 : 13:37:34
Had any of you come across this website? It's quite comprehensive and he's very high on Dr. Sarno and his methods.

http://www.cure-back-pain.org/index.html

Ralph
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sensei adam rostocki Posted - 02/26/2007 : 19:26:39
Actually, Shawn, since this is my site you are talking about, I will answer...

The site is primarily about psychological back pain, but it does not discount the people suffering from actual "physical" pain syndromes and injuries. TMS patients are easily and justifiably offended by being left out from traditional medical treatment, so I wanted to make a point to create an all-inclusive site for everyone suffering from back pain. 90% of back pain IS psychosomatic, but that leaves 10% of patients that do actually require and benefit from physical treatments. Hence the name, Cure Back Pain...Not Cure TMS. Anyone that has read my site knows it is focused on psychosomatic pain syndromes, since I am a recovered Dr.Sarno patient and author on the subject. Just thought I would clear the air on this topic. Now that I have found this forum, I will be around. Sincerely, Sensei Adam Rostocki

www.cure-back-pain.org
Woodchuck Posted - 02/07/2007 : 14:22:51
Good point! At least for me. I think the farther I can stay away from the PHYSICAL the better ... LOL!

Ken
shawnsmith Posted - 02/07/2007 : 14:11:41
Personally, I would tend to stay away from such a website because even though he endorses Sarno, he also endorses a number of other physical modalities which negates the psychological origin of the pain. This is the problem with Andrew Weil also. Weil endorses Sarno but then has a host of other "back treatments" on his website leaving the patient confused.
Woodchuck Posted - 02/07/2007 : 13:52:43
I was wondering this myself. He higly endorses Dr Sarno. Perhaps he was a patient of Dr Sarno? Has anyone read his book called Cure Back Pain Forever by Sensei Adam Rostocki and can comment on it?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000