TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 My Book Now Sold On Amazon (not TMS)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
shawnsmith Posted - 11/15/2006 : 09:14:40
My Book Now Sold On Amazon. It is not a TMS book, but was borne out of my past TMS suffering:

See: http://www.amazon.ca/Poem-Remembrance-Other-Poems/dp/0973368772/sr=11-1/qid=1163565291/ref=sr_11_1/701-2060648-3417163
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
shawnsmith Posted - 11/15/2006 : 17:07:58
Thanks Tom for your well wishes.

I actually don't have any copies due to the unique way I published the book. (via booksurge.com, an Amazon company), so if you want to purchase it you have to go through Amazon. Sorry.....

Here is the Amazon link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002-0229809-1713666?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=A+Poem+Of+Remembrance%3A+And+Other+Poems&Go.x=10&Go.y=10&Go=Go

Some of the poems are very despressing, but they were written in dark moments of personal sorrow and hoplessness. But I have grown and learned. It was compiled more for myself first and then my family. I do hope, however, that others will see themselves also. That would amazing.

The book "Embracing Uncertainty: Breakthrough Methods for Achieving Peace of Mind When Facing the Unknown" by Susan Jeffers is also comforting:

See: http://www.amazon.com/Embracing-Uncertainty-Breakthrough-Methods-Achieving/dp/0312325835/sr=8-1/qid=1163634938/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0229809-1713666?ie=UTF8&s=books

It is not a TMS book either but helps me in looking at the world differently than before.

Strangly, looking back on it all, I see TMS as a gift, but it took a lot of work and re-thinking on my part to see it that way.

A number of writers have helped me, including Dr. Sarno who- if he were younger and starting out - would also evolve in his understanding of what it takes to get better, Byron Katie, Eshter and Jerry Hicks and Joe Vitale. All wonderful writers which have helped me along the way. One thing I that have personally learned is focusing on the symptoms- talking about it or reading about it- ironically makes things even worse and that is essential to see myself as being whole and healthy. It is the power of visualization.

I am in the process of writing another book and plan to bring my TMS experience into it, but only in the final chapter.

Best regards.

Shawn
tennis tom Posted - 11/15/2006 : 09:46:36
That's pretty cool Shawn. i'd be interested in purchasing a copy. Could I buy it directly from you and get it autographed? I think my e-mail link works here.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000