TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 what i was diagnosed with

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kevin t Posted - 11/14/2006 : 03:12:39
In my previous post I forgot to say what I was diagnosed with.
At my first injury five years ago I was diagnosed with a bulged disc(4mm).Also was diagnosed with "soft tissue injury".Then recently it was Hyperlordosis/Piriformis syndrome.Im so frustrated at the pain not making any sense.They say "sciatica" but damnit everything I know about sciatica doesnt travel to the upper front thighs in both legs one day, then the next day its at the bottom of my feet,then the next day its in my butt,then the next day its "cold" feeling,then the next day its near my knees,then I take a bath and its gone and returns an hour later in my calves?????????????? LMAO is this a freak show or what.EVEN so called SCIATICA doesnt behave like this.
Man Im just so frustrated and venting ,thanks to whoever helps by just talking to me.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Suz Posted - 11/14/2006 : 15:01:06
This is TMS. I had the same. 2 years later - after Sarno's work, I have virtually no pain. It comes on very occasionally and I get rid of it very quickly. I had the terrible, terrible sciatica - front of leg, calf, bottom etc. etc pain for 12 years

Sarno's theory works.
Littlebird Posted - 11/14/2006 : 14:29:54
Hi Kevin,

I'm going to post some thoughts on your other thread, but just wanted to say on this one that it's good to have you on the board. Sometimes it takes a while for a thread to really get responses, so don't be discouraged if we're a little slow to write back. Welcome to the group!

Corey

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000