TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 loyal sarno follower but may take epidoral tomorro

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tres Posted - 11/12/2006 : 14:13:09
i have been a loyal follower of Sarno for over 10 years. i even went to see dr. brady in florida 2 years ago.
my low back spasms seem to come and go but for the past 12 monts i am living like a handycap person. i now have 3 herniations, and read and re-read to remember an value all of sarnos points but i am fighting major spasms constantily
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Stryder Posted - 11/12/2006 : 18:55:50
I second TT's suggestions. Have your doc RX you some pain meds to take the edge off and get on your horse and ride over to Doc Brady.

Herniations are no big deal (provided you have no bowel or bladder problems or other red flags). I have several herniations as well and am pain free.

Depomedrol is dangerous stuff and by label is NOT supposed to be injected near the spinal cord.

Tell us tres, what's going on in your life?

Take care, -Stryder
tennis tom Posted - 11/12/2006 : 17:54:21
Sorry to hear it. You do recall from your Sarno that herniations are often normal anomalies or "gray hair" of the spine as the Good Doctor puts it. Who diagnosed the herniations? Dr. Brady or a non-TMS doctor? Have you seen Dr. Brady for your latest attack? If not, why not? Are you taking any pain-killers for your Spasms? You do recall that Dr. Sarno says it's o.k. to take them?

What is going on with your emotions/psychology?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000