TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 seminars? Ga Dr's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jln Posted - 09/28/2006 : 16:40:21
Does anyone know of a clinic in Georgia? My husband has been having back pain (2 surgeries - no help) and it is not moving to shoulder and neck pain.....also seems to get migranes a lot in the past few years. Been through all the Dr routines......sees the pain Mgt clinic monthly.....and just tired of it (finally) He is only 41 and has been dealing with this for 9 years.

He would 'learn and accept' this better if he was seein a TMS focused Dr.....or if there were group seminars on this.

Any ideas anyone? We will travel somewhere if we need to

thanks
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ndb Posted - 09/28/2006 : 19:38:02
Hi jln,

I know of a TMS psychiatrist in Atlanta, GA, who I had a few sessions with. Dr. David Lipsig - (404) 495-5900.

He does not do a physical exam, however he is willing to take a look at your films and reports if you have any from elsewhere. He then talks to you and gives an opinion whether he thinks you have TMS. Then you can have further sessions with him if you need guidance on how to proceed. Also, you can enter psychotherapy with him if needed. I liked going to him.

best,
ndb

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000