TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Sarno's sessions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Agata Posted - 09/17/2004 : 11:15:21
Is anybody out there who attended Sarno’s sessions? Can you tell me what happens in those sessions? I cannot be his patient and I would like to know what is after reading his books.
Agata
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Agata Posted - 09/18/2004 : 12:07:21
Suz,
Thanks, I want to know if he works on special methods in those meetings to overcome the tendencies to think body over mind.
I would be interested to hear your input about the small group sessions.
Agata
Suz Posted - 09/17/2004 : 11:22:47
I attended his sessions. First, I went to see him to confirm I have TMS. Then I came back and went to a two hour lecture. I also attended a panel evening with about 4 "recovered" patients of his telling their stories.
The lecture focused purely on the book. It was done by Sarno himself using slides for emphasis. It is very nice to hear the words come directly from him. He also took a lot of questions from all of us.
I am considering going to the small groups on Tuesday nights but live outside the city which makes it hard to come in after work.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000