TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Inflammation question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jrnythpst Posted - 08/21/2006 : 13:46:23
Has anyone had severe inflammation that they feel could be TMS related AND have successfully gotten rid of the inflammation. Dr. Sarno has said it unclear whether or not inflammation is a TMS equivalent or not. My doctor is starting to be inclined to think so as no medicine is getting rid of the inflammation (been there over 4 years and got this bad during a very mentally traumatic period in life). He is going to research other options but thought I might pick the forum's collective brain to get some thoughts on this.

My doctor is awesome and takes everything I have to say and think to heart and really listens and doesn't make me feel stupid or that a symptom doesn't matter. He says everything matters. I have finally found a good doctor which has already done wonders for me. I am getting there, mostly no more back pain or heal pain, still working on anxiety/depression which has always been intermittent and the inflammed/deformed looking knees. Even the doctor said you can't trust what the MRI says, for one there is no comparison to they (knees) looked like before on MRI to compare to what they look like now to know if that is truely a source of pain or not.

I know this has been touched on before but I would like a new thread devoted to just inflammation (please) because I feel sure others are in a similar boat as myself.

Thanks in advance.

Hugs,
Ali Cat

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000