TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Any editors lurking?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
art Posted - 08/08/2006 : 12:36:18
I know this is completely off-topic, but I'm hoping Dave won't mind too much just this once...

I'm looking for another writer for mutual crits, ongoing support, and the like...

I'm a free lance essayist and am struggling right now with something and could use some help. I've got a decent ear and would be more than happy to return the favor...

I'm looking for someone with pretty high level skills...not necesarily from an editorial point of view but form the point of view of knowing what works in an essay (or a short story) and often perhaps, why...Typically this would be someone who reads a lot... knows why say,. an essay is good enough to appear in the annual "Best Essays" anthologies..etc...in other words, someone with a sense of literary rigor and discipline...

I odn't wnat to put anyone off or seem elitist or anything...I'm no F Scott Fitzgerald myself..I just don't want to put myself in the position of having to turn anyone down..I think pretty much one would know if they're qualified...Genuinely literary people know who they are...

Anyone interested can e-mail me at artvandolay2001@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
A

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000