TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Pain is on the run...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wolf29 Posted - 07/14/2006 : 21:29:20
Made some strides in the last couple of days. I challenged myself by doing some of the exercises I've been afraid to like squats and deadlifts. Got some tightness after doing the exercises but I expected that as I haven't done those exercise in quite some time due to fear of them

Interesting part is now my neck into my shoulders are hurting Which I'm actually happy about to say the least. I'm not even worried about that because I know I got TMS on the run. So the game begins between TMS and I.

I'll continue to work on the exercises I was afraid of doing and keep going after TMS

So if your pain moves, be happy
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/20/2006 : 11:40:23
Jay,
I so relate to what you said here...I have to keep working on that too..THis morning i did the longest walk since this happened 2 mos. ago..I had various pains in several areas..I was actually able to get rid of the back pain that cropped up by talking to my brain! Yeeha..Now if I could just do that for the neck I will be in business!! You're doing great!
Hugs,
Karen
wolf29 Posted - 07/20/2006 : 09:37:25
Well, I feel I'm making some good progress. I've been challenging my pain by doing some of the exercises I have feared for quite some time like deadlifts and have been able to do them without pain. Which of course tells me that if I had any structual issues I should not even be able to bend over to pick the weight up.

Lower back has actually felt pretty good the last couple of days. If I get any twinges I try to just ignore them and they usually pass. Still have a ways to go as I have that little bit of physical thinking always in the back of my mind.

Funny thing is now my right wrist is really hurting bad. Of course right away I think in the physical and start thinking I hurt it on some other exercise. I need keep working on that part where I look for physical reasons for all my aches and pains.
yowire Posted - 07/17/2006 : 20:51:51
Hi Wolf29,

Glad to hear you are making progress.

Quote from Singer-Artist:
quote:
I was in an hypnogogic state..half asleep/half awake and I felt the pain...My TMS gremlin is trying to tell me "Oh..how could it be TMS if you felt pain while you were half asleep.."

Hi Singer-Artist,
I'm glad you brought this up. I am going to open another thread on this to see if we can get some other replies about hynogogic and hypnopompic states.

Yowire
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/15/2006 : 10:07:09
Morning to you Wolfie! Glad to hear you are pushing through...I can't do that as well as you...I have been walking in pain because I know it is good for my neck..but working out i have yet to begin..I am watching the Sarno videos over and over and he says begin exercising again when the pain is almost gone or gone...I had an incident where my big doggie came into bed last night unexpectedly and I turned over quickly and felt pain in my lower neck..I was in an hypnogogic state..half asleep/half awake and I felt the pain...My TMS gremlin is trying to tell me "Oh..how could it be TMS if you felt pain while you were half asleep.." I am hoping someone who is reading this now has had the same experience and STILL found it to be TMS? It is hurting more this morning too..but i am trying to ignore it..Keep up the good work Jay!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000