TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Can barely bend over..Help!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
janzal Posted - 06/19/2006 : 15:12:50
Had lower left buttock pain 6 yrs ago for 1 yr then found out about TMS. Books and videos took care of it. Had a flare up 2 yrs ago with neck pain, again book and videos took care of it. Has anyone had lower back pain right in the middle(over tail bone) that keeps them from bending over like tying the shoes. This came on about 2 weeks ago unexpectantly and can't think of anything else but TMS. Please help.

Thanks
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
redskater Posted - 06/19/2006 : 16:02:43
if you can't figure out where it came from and you've succesfully treated tms in the past, i'd do it again and see what happens, chances are that's all it is. I have it spring up in various parts of my back, even places that no one else talks about and it always goes away when I don't give it any credence and go about my daily business. it's up to you if you want to give the doc anymore of your money!

Gaye

Gaye

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000