TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 red wine relaxed my muscles a bit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Singer_Artist Posted - 06/19/2006 : 10:36:31
For my bday, my dear roomie/bro took me to eat..I had to force myself to go and the drive there was tough...I was so tight by the time i got there..I rarely drink but had one glass of red wine with my dinner...I noticed that my neck muscles were more loose after the wine, hence proof that it does have to do with stress! As soon as i relaxed a bit from the wine, it got more loose...It was still far from normal but any improvement is a good thing...Today i felt better this morning, more mobility..I think it has to do with all of your wonderful replies to my posts..:) But then as i sat on the computer and just mildly hit my head by accident, it started tightening...Wow...what a crazy disorder TMS is...so baffling...I am FIGHTING back and determined to get past this, for good!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 06/19/2006 : 10:58:31
Absolutely, M..I couldn't agree more! :)
marytabby Posted - 06/19/2006 : 10:56:38
When you are relaxed, whether it be via wine or any other modality, we tend to forget our troubles. I went out Friday night and had a few wines myself and I noticed that through the night the wrist didn't bother me one bit, nor did it during my sleep. I think when we stop obsessing and relax, no matter what the method of relaxing, we can stop obsessing.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000