TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 buttock pain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jena Posted - 04/21/2006 : 12:18:29
my main concern is buttock pain. i completely 100% healed my sciatica down the leg pain!! THank god! Thank Sarno! But My pain in the buttock is worse and i am starting to get further away from recovery because i thought i was healing up fine but not im starting to get buttock pain again. Once it starts spasmign im in trouble for weeks. I avoid this from happening but not doing certain positions. That crazy thing is from when i first started writing in this forum i feel i am completely a different person with TMS. Meaning I know 100% tms is the cause of my pain i mean ive been diagnosed with the man himself! Why is the pain still here? I know i have to think psychologically but i cant think of whats new in my life in the last month that would cause this pain.

I go to college im almost finished. I am trying to get into a hard program at another school so thats stressful for me. My familys health i worry about 24/7 thats another reason. My personality traits are all tms. Perfectionist , goodist, people pleaser etc.. i need to get out of this and fast. The pain is getting stronger. Buttock pain for me is the absolute worse pain that i get including sciatica. so if u can relate please enlighten me on your past experiences. THank you

-jena
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jena Posted - 04/23/2006 : 12:10:16
thanks for the responces.. i just wish being pain free lasted longer then the 1-2 months it did u know
Baseball65 Posted - 04/21/2006 : 17:23:07
It isn't something you can think of...it's exacerbated by all those things you've mentioned,but it's the unthought of fear/rage that is the culprit most of the time.

You're almost done with school...whatcha' going to do then?(unknown)

I like my family and worry about them (which means I can't rage about ????)

every time I get a relapse it's something that's obvious but unknown.Knowing or finding out can diffuse it,but being humble enough to submit myself to the process one more time is always the key.

Right now I haven't been posting much because I noticed that I was developing the symptoms of Hi BP and that was all I fixated on...and I came down with high BP.....I also was finally getting along with my wife...who makes me want to break glass 99% of the time because I feel ignored,taken for granted,scorned,etc. (all suppressed)

You are right on time...just start over and it will be gone before you are finished.

-ppbb65

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
lilykins Posted - 04/21/2006 : 14:15:29
The TMS doctor I just saw today believes that conditioning is as big of a culprit after the first bout of TMS as emotional triggers. You expect to have pain when you get into certain positions, so you do.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000