TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Amazing progress!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Suz Posted - 08/19/2004 : 07:32:15
After a couple of days of agonizing pain - after four months of no pain, I spent last night reading "Healing Back Pain" and I journaled for about one hour. I wrote all about the painful meeting with my ex sister-in-laws and found myself really sad and very angry. It was extremely emotional. I realize that they are such a close, loving family and I did not have that growing up and that is why it was so hard to lose them. I really sobbed like a little girl.
This morning, I woke up with 90% less pain - amazing! I find reading the book really effective. I am going to journal every day now in the evenings as I really don't want a repeat of Monday's attack.
I cannot believe how effective Sarno's technique is.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kenny V Posted - 08/19/2004 : 13:39:15

Suz i know we only talked once in person, it was nice to become acquainted but hearing about your great gains and success along with journaling, is that more rewarding.

thanks for sharing

Always Hope For Recovery
Susie Posted - 08/19/2004 : 08:10:14
Good for you suz!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000