TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 So

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
icelikeaninja Posted - 02/11/2006 : 11:18:00
So now the tms stays away at the gym and afterwards but I woke up with it hardcore yesterday morning. It is no surprise because something happened the night before that brought back memorys. But that one day where I didnt feel any popping clicking or pain feelings was so nice.
But I do relize what triggered it and was is triggering it now. I seriously need some input but I really cant talk about this problem on this board.
I wish I had therapy today! AHHH
Anyway this is my update
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
icelikeaninja Posted - 02/14/2006 : 10:31:33
Thanks Dave, I should journal more often I have been falling off track. Its like part of me doesnt want to get better I stop journaling at the slightest progress. But I understand it is essential and I will work on it again today for the first time in a week.
Spoke with my therapist yesterday was a really great session we tapped into a whole new territory of my life that we both didnt know about of where I forgot about.
I also had my first boxing lesson just sparring for fitiness and I am so sore today its not even funny. Besides that I have the same amount of tms pains as I did yesterday morning when I didnt box.
TMS is such a wierd creature. I was twisting and bending in ways I havent and had no pain what so ever even after wards.
Dave Posted - 02/12/2006 : 10:10:38
Don't look for input, look inside yourself.

It is rare that we know the trigger. In the case when you do, it's time for introspection, journaling, and really thinking deeply about what is troubling you.

What you know about on the surface is covering up deeper feelings. Spend some alone time and try to dig up those feelings. Even if you don't succeed, it is trying that is essential to the reconditioning process.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000