TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Dr. Schechter's tapes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marilyn Posted - 06/20/2005 : 03:04:05
I don't know how many of you have listened to Dr. Schechter's tapes (cd's). A couple are the evening get-together he (and Sarno) do with their patients. The third one is Dr. Schechter and the psychiatrist he refers patients to discussing different cases from both the of their perspectives. It's very interesting and was helpful to me.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marilyn Posted - 06/20/2005 : 14:01:50
quote:
Originally posted by robbokop

Hi Marilyn,

I ordered it recently. Arrived last week and have listened to all three discs, they are useful - especially for driving when you can't read!

Exactly when I listened to them............on a 3 hour drive! But your reply made me think that it would be good to just leave them in the car for future long drives. :-)
robbokop Posted - 06/20/2005 : 07:47:55
Hi Marilyn,

I ordered it recently. Arrived last week and have listened to all three discs, they are useful - especially for driving when you can't read!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000